Wifi Password Hacker – Learn How To Hack Wifi Using Wifi Hacking Tools
To be precise wifi hacking is not easy in all cases. There are few network connections with less security which you can hack as a piece of cake. There are a lot of methods of hacking wifi. I will provide you with complete information and tutorial for every wifi hacking method in this article.
There are a lot of videos on YouTube and a lot of other posts on wifi hacking but my tutorials on wifi hacking are absolute. I can guarantee that all my methods work but with some limitations for every method.
THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES DONE BY VISITORS, THIS IS FOR ETHICAL PURPOSE ONLY
Here in this article, i will explain you everything about wifi hacking security and how to hack each and every kind of security
In this article to make sure you understand everything, first I will explain the types of security systems currently available and then go into the tutorials
· What is WPA/WPA2
· What is WPS
· How Does WPS Work
· Methods of Wifi Hacking
· Order of Methods of Wifi Hacking from Easy to hard
· Hacking wifi in Windows Using Dumpper
· Hacking wifi in Kali Linux using Reaver
· Hacking wifi in WifiSlax
· Hacking wifi Without using Wordlist
What is wpa/ wpa2
Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) and Wi-Fi Protected Access II (WPA2) are two security protocols and security certification programs developed by the Wi-Fi Alliance to secure wireless computer networks. The Alliance defined these in response to serious weaknesses researchers had found in the previous system, WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy).
WPA became available in 2003. The Wi-Fi Alliance intended it as an intermediate measure in anticipation of the availability of the more secure and complex WPA2. WPA2 became available in 2004 and is a common shorthand for the full IEEE 802.11i (or IEEE 802.11i-2004) standard.
A flaw in a feature added to Wi-Fi, called Wi-Fi Protected Setup, allows WPA and WPA2 security to be bypassed and effectively broken in many situations. WPA and WPA2 security implemented without using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup feature are unaffected by the security vulnerability.
WPA2 has replaced WPA. WPA2, which requires testing and certification by the Wi-Fi Alliance, implements the mandatory elements of IEEE 802.11i. In particular, it includes mandatory support for CCMP, an AES-based encryption mode with strong security. Certification began in September, 2004; from March 13, 2006, WPA2 certification is mandatory for all new devices to bear the Wi-Fi trademark.
WHAT IS WPS
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS; originally Wi-Fi Simple Config) is a network security standard that attempts to allow users to easily secure a wireless home network but could fall to brute-force attacks if one or more of the network’s access points do not guard against the attack.
Vulnerabilities of wps
1) Online Brute-force attack
2) Offline Brute-force attack
3) Physical Security Issues
How does wps work
There are three primary approaches to network setup within Wi-Fi Protected Setup: push-button, PIN entry, and Near Field Communication (NFC). PIN entry is mandatory in all Wi-Fi Protected Setup devices, while push-button and NFC are optional and may also be found in some devices.
Push-button configuration (PBC): in some Wi-Fi Protected Setup networks, the user may connect multiple devices to the network and enable data encryption by pushing a button. The access point/wireless router will have a physical button, and other devices may have a physical or software-based button. Users should be aware that during the two-minute setup period which follows the push of the button, unintended devices could join the network if they are in range.
PIN entry: in all Wi-Fi Protected Setup networks, a unique PIN (Personal Identification Number) will be required for each device to join the network. A fixed PIN label or sticker may be placed on a device, or a dynamic PIN can be generated and shown on the device’s display (e.g., a TV screen or monitor). PIN is used to make sure the intended device is added to the network being set up and will help to avoid accidental or malicious attempts to add unintended devices to the network.
Near Field Communication (NFC): A Near Field Communication interface can be used to transfer network settings to a new device without requiring manual entry of its PIN. The NFC method provides strong protection against adding an unintended device to the network. This is an optional method for Wi-Fi Protected Setup Access Points and devices.
BREIF EXPLANATION OF THE ABOVE INFO
In general, there are 3 types of wifi Security Systems
1) WEP – oldest and easiest type to hack
2) WPA – Not so old, but can be hacked with a little difficulty
3) WPA2 – Developed version of WPA, in which different types of encryptions are available and is difficult to hack
In addition to this WPS in added in recent ages, this is what makes lot of hacks possible. Actually WPS is created to give better protection to the router, but it has some vulnerabilities, even these vulnerabilities can be solved by locking WPS- which crashes a lot of wifi hacking methods.
Even Locked Networks can be hacked easily. Hacking Every Thing is possible
ORDER OF METHODS OF WIFI HACKING TO HACK ANY NETWORK EASILY
First you need to make sure of few things, there are a lot of methods to hack wifi, each method differs with router and type of security, so you need to know which method to use. I will explain about it now. Here i provided with links for each and every tutorial.
1) If You can access the Laptop of the victim (owner of the wifi network that you want to hack) Follow this method
How To Hack Wifi your Friend’s Wifi Password in 2Mins
2) If You cannot access Victim’s laptop and the network is WEP, Follow This Method
1) How To Hack Wifi Wep Password Using Fern Wifi Cracker
2) How To Hack Wifi Wep Password Using Wifite
3) If You cannot access Victim’s laptop and the network is WPA/WAP2, Follow This Method
How To Hack Wifi – WPA & WPA2 Network Easily Through Fern Wifi Cracker
4) If You cannot access Victim’s laptop and the network is WPA/WPA2 – WPS, Follow This Method
Hack Wifi Wpa Wpa2 WPS in Windows In 2 Mins
5) If You are not able to hack wifi using any of the following method, follow this method, This method requires you to use Kali Linux – we will attack victim’s router using a tool called Reaver. Reaver can only be used for wpa/wpa2 – wps networks.
How To Hack Wifi Wpa And Wpa2 Password Without Using Wordlist Or Hacking Through Reaver
6) In case if the network is not wpa/wa2-wps – try Dictionary attack. There are many kinds of dictionary attacks- I will explain you the easiest method
How To Hack Wifi Wpa And Wpa2 Password Using HandShakes
How To Hack Wifi Wpa And Wpa2 Without Using Wordlist In Aircrack-ng
7) In case if the dictionary attack fails, you need to go for the ultimate technique called Evil Twin method or Fake Access Point Technique or Wifi Phising